Spend 2 nights in Africa’s best national park searching for the Big 5.
Masai Mara, the Northern part of the famous Serengeti National Park, is the best game viewing destination in Kenya. It has been voted the best national park in Africa for 5 years in a row.
The reserve accommodates amazing wildlife such as elephants, zebras, giraffes, wildebeest, rhinoceros, lion, buffalo, leopard and many different types of gazelles and birds.
- Nairobi – Masai Mara
- Masai Mara
- Masai Mara – Nairobi
at 6:00 a.m., any day
Meals (2B, 2L, 2D)
Bottled water (1l/day)
Services NOT Included:
Soft and alcoholic drinks
Visit in Masai Village
- This a private trip, thus the price may vary depending on the season, the number of passengers, language of the tour and type of the car
For a personalized offer or more information please contact us.
Day 1 / Nairobi – Masai Mara
We start early morning from Nairobi and drive to Masai Mara National Reserve. On the way we pass through the Great Rift Valley and we stop to admire the amazing view of it. We have lunch in the lodge/camp, then – after a short break and refreshment – we go for an afternoon game drive in the park.
Accommodation: camp or lodge (according to your choice)
Provision: lunch (picnic), dinner
Day 2 / Masai Mara
After breakfast we go for a full-day game drive in the park in search of the Big Five and other animals. Masai Mara is the Northern part of the famous Serengeti National Park and accommodates amazing wildlife such as elephants, zebras, giraffes, wildebeest, rhinoceros, lion, buffalo, leopard and many different types of gazelles and birds. We have picnic lunch on the way.
In the afternoon there is a possibility to visit a Masai Village to experience the traditional life and culture of Kenya’s most popular tribe. (Optional program, not included in the price.)
Accommodation: camp or lodge (same one as the night before)
Provision: breakfast, lunch (picnic), dinner
Day 3 / Masai Mara – Nairobi
We go for an early morning game drive to admire the sun rising up over the Savannah. After breakfast in our camp or lodge we make our last, short game drive in the Mara as we leave the national park and drive back to Nairobi.
- Open-roof safari van with an English speaking driver-guide (jeep and other languages are available for extra charge)
- Accommodation according to your choice (see options here)
- Meals: all breakfasts, lunches and dinners during the safari (2B, 2L, 2D)
- Bottled water in the safari car during travelling and game driving (1 liter/day/person)
- Park fees: Masai Mara National Reserve
- Note: park fees to national parks are payable on a per day basis. One-day ticket is valid for 24 hours, i.e. the park should be left within 24 hours (48 hours in case of a two-day ticket)
Services NOT Included
- Flight ticket to and from Kenya
- Visa fee for Kenya
- Transfer from and to the airport (upon arrival or leaving) (optional, i.e. available for extra cost)
- Insurance covering all your adventure activities (highly recommended)
- Breakfast on day 1, lunch and dinner on last day, snacks (Note: on last day you can either order packed lunch as an extra or stop for lunch on the way)
- Soft drinks (except water as detailed above) and personal purchases all over the trip
- Entrance fee to parks and sights that are not included in the program and optional activities (e.g. visit to the Masai village)
- Tipping local staff (driver, camp/lodge staff) – not obligatory, only if you are satisfied
- Any other services and programs not mentioned in the description
For details about booking as well as payment and cancellation conditions, please check our ‘Terms and conditions’.
This is a private tour that can be suittailored to your needs. As such, price depends on various factors, like the season of your travel, your choice of hotel and the number of passengers travelling together.
For a personalized offer or for more information, please contact us via email or using the box below. We are happy to help you.