Spend half a day in Nairobi National Park, the world’s only urban game reserve and have an impression of Kenya’s amazing wildlife.
The Nairobi National Park is only a short drive from the business district of Kenya’s capital and accommodates wide variety of wildlife, e.g. black rhinos, lions, leopards, cheetahs, buffalos, giraffes, zebras, impalas, baboons. This is the only game reserve in the world that is situated within a city. Animals roaming around the wide open grass plains with city scrapers in the background makes this park so special.
- Start early from your hotel (at 5 or 6 a.m. depending on your location)
- Morning game drive in Nairobi National Park, then visit Ocean Sole or Kazuri Beads (optional)
- Arrive back to your hotel at 2-3 p.m. or later (depending on traffic and visit to Ocean Sole or Kazuri Beads)
- Note: this trip is a private trip and it starts every day
- Open-roof safari van with an English speaking driver-guide (jeep and other languages are available for extra charge)
- Pick-up and drop-off in your Nairobi hotel
- Entrance fees: Nairobi National Park, Ocean Sole or Kazuri Beads (free of charge)
Services NOT Included:
- Travel insurance
- Lunch, drinks and personal purchases all over the trip
- Tipping local staff (driver) – not obligatory, only if you are satisfied
- Any other services, programs and entrance fees not mentioned in the description
- Starting from 75 USD/person
- Note: this is a private trip, thus the price may vary depending on the number of passengers, language of the tour and type of the car
For a personalized offer or more information please contact us.
This is a private trip, thus price of the trip depends on various factors, such as the number of passengers, type of the car and language.
For a personalized offer or more information, please contact us via email or using the box below. We are happy to help you.