Spend 2 nights in the Masai Mara National Reserve in the most affordable way.
Masai Mara, the Northern part of the famous Serengeti National Park, Masai Mara is the best game viewing destination in Kenya. It has been voted the best national park in Africa for 5 years in a row.
The reserve accommodates amazing wildlife such as elephants, zebras, giraffes, wildebeest, rhinoceros, lion, buffalo, leopard and many different types of gazelles and birds.
- Nairobi – Masai Mara
- Masai Mara
- Masai Mara – Nairobi
at 8:00 a.m., every day
Transport (safari van)
Meals (2B, 3L, 2D)
Bottled water (1l/day)
Services NOT Included:
Soft and alcoholic drinks
Visit in Masai Village
USD 280 / person (in double room/tent sharing)
Discount for EA residents/citizens
Day 1 / Nairobi – Masai Mara
We start from Nairobi in the morning (at around 8 am) and we travel to the South via the Great Rift Valley (with a stop for the view of the valley). We will have picnic lunch on the way, in Narok.
We arrive in the Masai Mara National Reserve in the afternoon and we have some game viewing enroute to our camp. After a short refreshment we start our early evening game drive. We have dinner and spend the night in a tented camp.
Accommodation: tented camp
Provision: lunch (picnic), dinner
Day 2 / Masai Mara
Today we have a full-day game drive in the park in search of the Big Five and other animals. Masai Mara is the Northern part of the famous Serengeti National Park and accommodates amazing wildlife such as elephants, zebras, giraffes, wildebeest, rhinoceros, lion, buffalo, leopard and many different types of gazelles and birds.
In the afternoon there is a possibility to visit a Masai Village to experience the traditional life and culture of Kenya’s most popular tribe. (Optional program, not included in the price. Price: USD 20-30/person.)
Accommodation: tented camp (same one as the night before)
Provision: breakfast, lunch (picnic), dinner
Day 3 / Masai Mara – Nairobi
We start the day with a morning game drive in the Mara.
After breakfast we depart Masai Mara towards Nairobi. We have a picnic lunch in Narok and we arrive to Nairobi in the afternoon (at around 4 pm.)
Provision: breakfast, lunch (picnic)
- Safari van with an English speaking driver-guide
- Accommodation (as detailed here)
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners during the safari (2B, 3L, 2D). Lunches are picnic lunches as we will be on the road during lunchtime every day
- Bottled water in the safari van during travelling and game driving (1 litre/day/person)
- Park fees: Masai Mara National Reserve
Services NOT Included
- Flight ticket to and from Kenya
- Visa fee for Kenya
- Transfer from and to the airport (upon arrival or leaving) (optional, i.e. available for extra cost)
- Insurance covering all your adventure activities (highly recommended)
- Breakfast on day 1 and dinner on last day
- Soft drinks (except water as detailed above) and personal purchases all over the trip
- Entrance fee to monuments that are not included in the program and optional activities (e.g. visit to the Masai village)
- Tipping local staff (driver, camp staff) – not obligatory, only if you are satisfied
- Any other services and programs not mentioned in the description
To learn more about joining safaris please read here.
This is a shared tour. You share car with other people, and features – the itinerary and service level – cannot be changed or modified. Before booking please learn more about shared safaris in general and the accommodations included in the tour.
If you wish to modify either the program or the accommodation, we recommend you to take a private tour. For a personalized offer or for more information please send us an email.
For booking this tour please use the form below.