Tsavo is the best safari destination from Mombasa with a substantial wildlife population and breathtaking landscape.
The Tsavo area has not only breathtaking views and interesting sights (in the Western part), but it also accommodates substantial wildlife population. Beside the most commonly seen large mammals like zebras, giraffes, elephants, buffalos, lions, impalas and gazelles, if you are lucky, you can also see cheetahs, leopards and kudus here. (Read more about the Tsavo area here.)
- Mombasa – Tsavo Area
- Tsavo Area
- Tsavo Area – Mombasa
at 6:00 a.m., every day
Meals (2B, 2L, 2D)
Bottled water (1l/day)
Services NOT Included:
Soft and alcoholic drinks
Visit in Masai Village
- Starting from 360 USD/person
- Note: the price may vary depending on the season, the number of passengers, language of the tour and type of the car
For a personalized offer or more information please contact us.
Day 1 / Mombasa – Tsavo Area
We start early morning from Mombasa and drive to Tsavo Area.
We can spot the first animals on the way to our lodge/camp, where we have lunch. Later – after a short break and refreshment – we go for an afternoon game drive in the park to search for more wild animals.
Accommodation: camp or lodge (according to your choice)
Provision: lunch, dinner
Day 2 / Tsavo Area
After breakfast we go for a morning game drive in the park. We will be back to the hotel for lunch. In the afternoon – after a short break and refreshment – we go for an afternoon game drive.
Accommodation: camp or lodge (same one as the night before)
Provision: breakfast, lunch, dinner
Day 3 / Tsavo Area – Mombasa
We go for an early morning game drive, then we will be back to the lodge for breakfast. After breakfast we drive back to Mombasa.
On the way back to Mombasa, there is a possibility to visit a Masai Village where you can experience the traditional life and culture of Kenya’s most popular tribe. (Optional program, not included in the price.)
- Open-roof safari van with an English speaking driver-guide (jeep and other languages are available for extra charge)
- Accommodation according to your choice (see options here)
- Meals: all breakfasts, lunches and dinners during the safari (2B, 2L, 2D)
- Bottled water in the safari van during travelling and game driving (1 liter/day/person)
- Park fees: Tsavo East National Park, Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary or Lumo Community Wildlife Sanctuary (depending on your hotel)
- Note: park fees to national parks are payable on a per day basis. One-day ticket is valid for 24 hours (i.e. the park should be left within 24 hours).
Services NOT Included
- Flight ticket to and from Kenya
- Visa fee for Kenya
- Transfer from and to the airport (upon arrival or leaving) (optional, i.e. available for extra cost)
- Insurance covering all your adventure activities (highly recommended)
- Breakfast on day 1, lunch and dinner on last day, snacks (Note: on last day you can either order packed lunch as an extra or stop for lunch on the way, you can also reach in time for lunch to your beach hotel)
- Soft drinks (except water as detailed above) and personal purchases all over the trip
- Entrance fee to parks and sights that are not included in the program and optional activities (e.g. visit to the Masai village)
- Tipping local staff (driver, camp/lodge staff) – not obligatory, only if you are satisfied
- Any other services and programs not mentioned in the description
For details about booking as well as payment and cancellation conditions, please check our ‘Terms and conditions’.
This is a private tour that can be suittailored to your needs. As such, price depends on various factors, like the season of your travel, your choice of hotel and the number of passengers travelling together.
For a personalized offer or for more information, please contact us via email or using the box below. We are happy to help you.