Half-day walking trip in Nairobi center to discover the best sights and historical background of the city.
Nairobi is the capital, business center and the largest city of Kenya. It is also Kenya’s one-stop destination for entertainment and shopping, and offers a number of attractions for visitors.
In this tour you will walk around several major streets, historical buildings, mosques, shrines and monuments in the city center. Your local guide will introduce you the history and culture of Kenya and the place you visit.
During the tour you also make visit to two of the most popular sights of the city. Namely, the August 7th Memorial Park and The Kenyatta International Convention Center. From the latter you can have a great view of the whole city.
- Starts in the morning (9.00 a.m.) or in the afternoon (1.00 p.m.)
- The tour takes around 3-4 hours
- Pick-up in your CBD hotel or – if you stay in a hotel outside CBD – meet the guide at a pre-defined place (might depend on the location of your hotel)
- Walk around the city center and visit the places of interest (the actual itinerary may depend on where you start the tour from)
- Start from your hotel after breakfast (at 9 or 10 a.m. depending on your location)
- Note: this trip is a private trip and it starts every day
- English speaking local guide
- Entrance fees: August 7th Memorial Park, The Kenyatta International Convention Center
Services NOT Included:
- Travel insurance
- Transport to the meeting point (available for extra charge)
- Lunch, drinks and personal purchases all over the trip
- Tipping local staff (local guide) – not obligatory, only if you are satisfied
- Any other services, programs and entrance fees not mentioned in the description
- This is a private trip, thus the price may vary depending on the number of passengers and language of the tour
For a personalized offer or more information please contact us.
This is a private trip, thus price of the trip depends on various factors, such as the number of passengers and language.
For a personalized offer or more information, please contact us via email or using the box below. We are happy to help you.