One-day trip from Nairobi to Lake Nakuru National Park, the home of flamingos, rhinos and Rothschild’s giraffes.
The Lake Nakuru National Park is renowned for its masses of flamingos and is often referred to as “Pink Lake”. However flamingos tend to reside in different areas recently due to the change in the circumstances and only a few remained and can be seen occasionally in the Lake Nakuru National Park these days. Fortunately wildlife in Lake Nakuru is still remarkable even without flamingos. We can see waterbucks, impalas, buffalos and many types of birds. Besides, the main attractions of Lake Nakuru NP are rhinos (we have a better chance to see them here than in Masai Mara) and Rothschild’s giraffes (that can be found only here in Kenya in the wild).
- Start early from your hotel (at 5 or 6 a.m. depending on your location)
- Drive to Lake Nakuru (around 4-5 hours)
- Game driving in Lake Nakuru, picnic lunch on the way
- Drive back to Nairobi and arrive to your hotel at around 6-8 p.m. (depending on traffic)
- Note: this trip is a private trip and it starts every day
- Open-roof safari van with an English speaking driver-guide (jeep and other languages are available for extra charge)
- Pick-up and drop-off in your Nairobi hotel
- Park fees: Nakuru National Park
Services NOT Included:
- Travel insurance
- Lunch (you can bring your own food, buy it on the way or we can arrange lunch box for you)
- Drinks and personal purchases all over the trip
- Tipping local staff (driver) – not obligatory, only if you are satisfied
- Any other services, programs and entrance fees not mentioned in the description
- Starting from 105 USD/person
- Note: this is a private trip, thus the price may vary depending on the number of passengers, language of the tour and type of the car
For a personalized offer or more information please contact us.
This is a private trip, thus price of the trip depends on various factors, such as the number of passengers, type of the car and language.
For a personalized offer or more information, please contact us via email or using the box below. We are happy to help you.