Visit the most popular sights in Nairobi.
Karen area of Nairobi has a lot to offer. For instance, you can find the two most popular sights of Nairobi here. This trips start with a visit to the Sheldrick Animal Orphanage where they do an amazing job to save orphaned elephants and other animals. After, we go to the Giraffe Centre. The Centre aims to protect the endangered subspecies of Rothschild’s giraffes that can be found only in the grasslands of East Africa. Finally, we visit an undertaking that supports local community.
- Start from your hotel after breakfast (at 9 or 10 a.m. depending on your location)
- Visit the Animal Orphanage of the Sheldrick Wildlife Trust (it can be only visited once a day, at 11 a.m.)
- Visit the Giraffe Centre where we can see Rothschild’s giraffes from very close
- Drop-in to Ocean Sole or Kazuri Beads (whichever you prefer) to learn more about their activities and how they support the local community (optional)
- Arrive back to your hotel at 2-3 p.m. or later (depending on traffic and length of the programs)
- Note: this trip is a private trip and it starts every day
- Personal car or safari van with an English speaking driver (jeep and other languages are available for extra charge)
- Pick-up and drop-off in your Nairobi hotel
- Entrance fees: Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Giraffe Centre, Ocean Sole or Kazuri Beads (free of charge)
Services NOT Included:
- Travel insurance
- Lunch, drinks and personal purchases all over the trip
- Tipping local staff (driver) – not obligatory, only if you are satisfied
- Any other services, programs and entrance fees not mentioned in the description
- Starting from 45 USD/person
- Note: this is a private trip, thus the price may vary depending on the number of passengers, language of the tour and type of the car
For a personalized offer or more information please contact us.
This is a private trip, thus price of the trip depends on various factors, like the number of passengers, type of the car and language.
For a personalized offer or more information, please contact us via email or using the box below. We are happy to help you.