- For citizens from most countries tourist visa is required. It costs USD 50 or EUR 40 and it is valid for 90 days.
- Tourist visa can be bought online. (Visa upon arrival – at the border – no longer available since Jan 1, 2021.)
- Depending on your nationality, to enter any of the East African countries, your passport has to be valid for at least six months after date of entry and you should also have a return ticket.
- Before coming (or even before booking with us) please check visa requirements for citizens of your country or ask the nearest Kenyan or Tanzanian consulate or embassy.
- Every time, before entering, you have to fill in a form with your basic personal data (name, date and place of birth, nationality, passport number etc.) and information on your stay (purpose, duration etc.). The form can be collected around the counter at the border (or sometimes it is distributed in the craft before arrival). As in this form you have to indicate your Kenyan or Tanzanian address (the name of your hotel), please do not forget to have it with you when arriving to the (border)counter.