Spend 3 nights in Kenya’s best national parks in the most affordable way.
Masai Mara, the Northern part of the famous Serengeti National Park, Masai Mara is the best game viewing destination in Kenya. It has been voted the best national park in Africa for 5 years in a row.
The reserve accommodates amazing wildlife such as elephants, zebras, giraffes, wildebeest, rhinoceros, lion, buffalo, leopard and many different types of gazelles and birds.
Lake Nakuru is renowned for its flamingos and rhinos, but it is also the only place in Kenya where you can see Rothschild’s giraffes in the wild.
- Nairobi – Masai Mara
- Masai Mara
- Masai Mara – Lake Nakuru
- Lake Nakuru – Nairobi
at 8:00 a.m., every day
Transport (safari van)
Meals (3B, 4L, 3D)
Bottled water (1l/day)
Services NOT Included:
Soft and alcoholic drinks
Visit in Masai Village
USD 390 / person (in double room/tent sharing)
Day 1 / Nairobi – Masai Mara
We start from Nairobi in the morning (at around 8 am) and travel to the South via the Great Rift Valley (with a stop for the view of the valley). We will have picnic lunch on the way, in Narok.
We arrive in the Masai Mara National Reserve in the afternoon and we have some game viewing enroute to our camp. After a short refreshment we start our early evening game drive. We have dinner and spend the night in a tented camp.
Accommodation: tented camp
Provision: lunch (picnic), dinner
Day 2 / Masai Mara
Today we have a full-day game drive in the park in search of the Big Five and other animals. Masai Mara is the Northern part of the famous Serengeti National Park and accommodates amazing wildlife such as elephants, zebras, giraffes, wildebeest, rhinoceros, lion, buffalo, leopard and many different types of gazelles and birds.
In the afternoon there is a possibility to visit a Masai Village to experience the traditional life and culture of Kenya’s most popular tribe. (Optional program, not included in the price. Price: USD 20-30/person.)
Accommodation: tented camp (same one as the night before)
Provision: breakfast, lunch (picnic), dinner
Day 3 / Masai Mara – Lake Nakuru
We start the day with a morning game drive in the Mara.
After breakfast we depart Masai Mara towards Lake Nakuru. We have a picnic lunch on the way and we arrive to Nakuru early evening.
Accommodation: simple hotel
Provision: breakfast, lunch (picnic), dinner
Day 4 / Lake Nakuru – Nairobi
After breakfast we have a game drive in the Lake Nakuru National Park. The park is renowned for its masses of flamingos and is often referred to as “Pink Lake”. However flamingos tend to reside in different areas recently due to the change in the circumstances and only a few remained and can be seen occasionally in Lake Nakuru National Park these days. Fortunately wildlife in Lake Nakuru is still remarkable even without flamingos. We can see waterbucks, impalas, buffalos and many types of birds. Besides the main attractions of Lake Nakuru NP are rhinos (that we have a better chance to see here than in Masai Mara) and Rothschild’s giraffes (that can be found only here in Kenya in the wild).
After lunch we depart to Nairobi, where we arrive in the afternoon (at around 4-5 pm).
Provision: breakfast, lunch (picnic)
- Safari van with an English speaking driver-guide
- Accommodation (as detailed here)
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners during the safari (3B, 4L, 3D). Lunches are picnic lunches as we will be on the road during lunchtime every day
- Bottled water in the safari van during travelling and game driving (1 litre/day/person)
- Park fees: Masai Mara National Reserve, Lake Nakuru National Park
Services NOT Included
- Flight ticket to and from Kenya
- Visa fee for Kenya
- Transfer from and to the airport (upon arrival or leaving) (optional, i.e. available for extra cost)
- Insurance covering all your adventure activities (highly recommended)
- Breakfast on day 1 and dinner on last day
- Soft drinks (except water as detailed above) and personal purchases all over the trip
- Entrance fee to monuments that are not included in the program and optional activities (e.g. visit to the Masai village)
- Tipping local staff (driver, camp/hotel staff) – not obligatory, only if you are satisfied
- Any other services and programs not mentioned in the description
To learn more about joining safaris please read here.
This is a shared tour. You share car with other people, and features – the itinerary and service level – cannot be changed or modified. Before booking please learn more about shared safaris in general and the accommodations included in the tour.
If you wish to modify either the program or the accommodation, we recommend you to take a private tour. For a personalized offer or for more information please send us an email.
For booking this tour please use the form below.