Lions Bluff Lodge is a very special eco lodge within a smaller private park, the Lumo Community Wildlife Sanctuary in the Tsavo West area. It is a lovely lodge with stunning views across miles and miles of Kenyan parkland including the view on Taita Hills and – if weather allows – on Kilimanjaro.
The staff is extremely kind and helpful and the food is delicious. Their homemade cookies/cakes – often served with tea in the afternoon – are probably the best in Kenya.
- Rooms (tents with wooden frame) are comfortable and spacious with balcony and amazing view
- All rooms are with ensuite bathroom
- Bedding, mosquito nets and a limited choice of toiletries (soap, shampoo) are provided
- As the area is not fenced and wild animals can freely roam around, escort is provided from your tent to restaurant and back during night
- Number of rooms: 14
- Free parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Free wifi available in reception area
- Night game drive
- Bush breakfast
- Bush walk
- Nature walk
- Cultural trip
- Ornithological walk
- Sundowner on the Lions Bluff ridge – includes “Bar & Bitings” around the campfire (min. 4 pax)
Other hotels in the same group:
- Diani Blue, Diani Beach, Kenya
This hotel can be included in the following programs:
- 3 days in Tsavo (private tour)
For more information about Lion’s Bluff Lodge visit here.
Price of this hotel depends on various factors, like the season of your travel, type and number of the rooms or provision .
For a personalised offer or for more information, please contact us via email or using the box below. We are happy to help you.