2 nights in Masai Mara in an affordable way for comfort lovers.
Masai Mara, the Northern part of the famous Serengeti National Park, Masai Mara is the best game viewing destination in Kenya. It has been voted the best national park in Africa for 5 years in a row.
The reserve accommodates amazing wildlife such as elephants, zebras, giraffes, wildebeest, rhinoceros, lion, buffalo, leopard and many different types of gazelles and birds.
In this safari you can take advantage of the affordability of a shared tour while you can still enjoy the hospitability of a comfortable wildlife camp.
- Nairobi – Masai Mara
- Masai Mara
- Masai Mara – Nairobi
on some weekends*
pick-up: Nairobi CBD at 7:00 a.m.
Transport (safari van or jeep)
Meals (2B, 2L, 2D)
Services NOT Included:
Soft and alcoholic drinks
Visit in Masai Village (25 USD/person)
USD 350 / person (in double tent sharing)
Discount for children under 12 and EA residents/citizens
* Planned departures before April 2020: Jan 31, Feb 14, Feb 28, March 13, March 27 (please contact us for available dates)
Day 1 (Friday) / Nairobi – Masai Mara
Pick up from Nairobi centre (CBD) at 07.00 a.m., then drive to Masai Mara through the Great Rift Valley. Arrive in the camp in time for lunch. After lunch we have some time for relaxing, dipping in the pool or hanging around the camp before we set off for an afternoon game drive till sunset. We return to the camp for a lovely dinner and spend the evening around the campfire.
Accommodation: comfortable camp with tent
Provision: lunch, dinner
Day 2 (Saturday) / Masai Mara
After an early breakfast we depart for a full day game drive with our professional Masai tour guide. During the day there is a possibility to visit a Masai Village to experience the traditional life and culture of Kenya’s most popular tribe. (Optional program, not included in the price. Price: USD 25/person.) We return to the camp for an amazing sundowner and to enjoy our dinner and an evening around the bonfire.
Accommodation: same as the night before
Provision: breakfast, lunch (picnic), dinner
Day 3 (Sunday) / Masai Mara – Nairobi
After an early morning breakfast we take a tour around the camp: visit the garden and learn about the garbage management system and history of Sekenani and the Maasai community living around. Or you can simply enjoy a dip in the pool. At around 10.00 a.m. we depart for a short game drive before we start our journey back to Nairobi where we arrive at around 4 pm.
- Transport in safari van/jeep with an English speaking driver
- Accommodation in comfortable camp with tent (Sekenani Camp)
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners during the safari (2B, 3L, 2D)
Services NOT Included
- Flight ticket to and from Kenya
- Visa fee for Kenya
- Transfer from and to the airport (upon arrival or leaving) (optional, i.e. available for extra cost)
- Insurance covering all your adventure activities (highly recommended)
- Breakfast on day 1 and lunch and dinner on last day
- Accommodation in Nairobi before and after the tour
- Soft drinks (except water as detailed above) and personal purchases all over the trip
- Park fees: Masai Mara National Reserve (160 USD/person for non-residents and 2400 Ksh for residents)
- Entrance fee to monuments that are not included in the program and optional activities (e.g. visit to the Masai village)
- Tipping local staff (driver, camp staff) – not obligatory, only if you are satisfied
- Any other services and programs not mentioned in the description
To learn more about shared safaris please read here.
This is a shared tour. You share car with other people, and features – the itinerary and service level – cannot be changed or modified. Before booking please learn more about shared safaris in general.
If you wish to modify either the program or the accommodation, we recommend you to take a private tour. For a personalized offer, for more information or for booking this tour please contact us via email or using the box below.